The Dental Space wants you and your family to have the brightest, healthiest, smile possible. Our San Marcos, TX clinic provides state-of-the-art dental services to patients of all ages, even as early as 6 months! If it’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist, give The Dental Space a call at 512-667-9770 to schedule an appointment today!
A Different Kind of Dental Clinic
Going to the dentist used to be a chore. Not any more. Dr. McCartor and the staff of The Dental Space go out of their way to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
You’ll realize that as soon as you step in the door. Instead of the usual stark white walls, cheap paintings, and six-month-old magazines, we provide a colorful multimedia waiting area full of large screen TVs showing your favorite movies, video arcade games, and memorabilia from the popular Star Wars and Marvel movies. You’ll be greeted by our warm, friendly staff who are available to answer all your questions and help with any concerns you have about billing, insurance, scheduling, etc.
This theme continues into our suite of clean and sterile examination rooms. We utilize the latest in pain-free dentistry technology and techniques and administer appropriate anesthesia when required. Patients can relax and enjoy a movie on a flatscreen TV while Dr. McCartor and his staff take care of your teeth.
San Marcos Dental Services for Patients of All Ages
The Dental Space provides patients with a wide range of dental services, including:
- Family Dental Exams and Cleanings: Regular dental check-ups and professional teeth cleanings are the best ways to protect your family’s smiles. You’re never too young or too old to see the dentist; we provide dental care to patients as young as 6 months!
- Fillings – Fillings are a simple and common way to restore function, strength and aesthetics to damaged or cavitated teeth. We only use the newest filling materials, giving your repaired tooth the look and feel of your original teeth. No more unsightly metal fillings!
- Cosmetics: Cosmetic dental procedures remove any imperfections — crooked or missing teeth, discoloration, etc. — leaving you with the best-looking smile possible.
- Whitening: Bright white teeth are important to a healthy smile. The Dental Space provides patients with several options for restoring dull, stained, or discolored teeth to their original, vibrant appearance.
- Extractions: Our tooth extraction procedures safely and painlessly remove damaged or diseased teeth.
- Removable Partial Dentures: A partial denture is one way to replace missing teeth when implants or bridges are not an option. Partial dentures utilize the remaining teeth for added retention by way of special attachments. Partial dentures can adequately help with function and aesthetics after tooth loss, and can easily be placed and removed by the patient.
- Crowns: When decay or a fracture is too extensive and a filling cannot provide a proper restoration, a crown may be needed. A crown is a cap that covers the entire tooth, adding maximum protection. Our labs use state of the art ceramic and zirconia to create crowns that look and feel like natural teeth.
- Dental Emergencies: Dental emergencies happen when you least expect them. The sooner you get an unexpected dental emergency treated, the better. Dr. McCartor and the staff of The Dental Space will make every effort to treat your dental emergency ASAP.
- Gum Disease Treatment – The problem of gum disease is common. According to the CDC, 47% of adults over 30 have some form of gum disease. If left untreated, gum disease can result in tooth and bone loss. It is best to seek treatment as soon as possible.
The Dental Space is the Place for Outstanding Dental Services in San Marcos, TX
The Dental Space is located in San Marcos, TX at 1101 Thorpe Ln, Suite 101, just off IH 35 in the Springtown Center Shopping Mall. We serve clients in San Marcos and throughout Hays County, including Martindale, Redwood, Reedville, Maxwell, Wimberley, and Kyle.
Use the Contact Us page or call us at 512-667-9770 to schedule an appointment with Dr. McCartor today. The Dental Space happily accepts Medicaid and CHIP, as well as most PPO plans, and provide patients with a wide range of payment options.
The Dental Space always welcomes new patients! If it’s a dental emergency, we’ll strive to see you the same day you call.